Friday 22 June 2012

Sports day.

This is a dress I love but wear infrequently. It's very unforgiving and I originally bought it as a teenager before I lost the puppy fat. Now I feel confident enough to wear it in general but need to be in the right mood to do so. I was hanging out with Daniel today and as we were seeing each other for the first time in a couple weeks, I'll admit, that I was putting extra effort into looking cute. However, I remembered that he wasn't hugely impressed by trying hard and I jumped at any excuse to slip into something a little more comfortable; a schlubby tank and comfy (but tiny) shorts. Still sportswear inspired and cute but a little more relaxed and a little more me.

Dress - Urban Outfitters - Tights - Dunnes - Open-toed runners - Boutique in Spain - Earrings - Topshop






Tank - Topshop - Shorts - New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment