Wednesday 13 June 2012

Back home.

Back from visiting my roomie in Cavan today. It's always weird saying goodbye over the summer because we see each other every day during the college year, so it was great to spend time with her. Now she's off to get her Lara Croft on for a bit! I'm physically sore from how much we all laughed but a great time was had by all. This is the reason the outfit posts have been so...well, non-existent but I've taken pictures so they'll be up!

The following outfit is comfy for journeying home and then trekking around shops in Dublin with Sarah D for hours with luggage. It doesn't really conform to any style or look...There's some hippy in there with the headband, there's the Aztec prints I'm so fond of, there's polka-dot tights, a preppy denim dress and gothy runners. I'm such a mess of a human being!

Dress - Zara - Jumper - Forever 21 - Tights - Dunnes - Runners - Office - Headband - Topshop


Messing with hue settings








Benefit's new mascara. Allowed a woman to do my whole face and then didn't buy any of the make-up because I don't really care about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment