Saturday 9 June 2012

Shoot Out-takes and Behind the Scenes.

It was sunny for the first time in ages (and I realise how obsessed with weather and old mannish I've become here) which corresponded beautifully with mine and Bev's little project of the weekend. I'm entering the e-bay/Style Hunter styling competition for the craic and Bev kindly helped me with the girly things like hair and make-up and consulted on the whole styling thang. I had fun but I'm really weird about my eyes and I reckon my freak-outs while Bev was trying to doll me up might have frustrated her a tad...Sorry. I'm really, really weird about my eyes...I also managed to tip all the gross, stagnant water from a tire-swing all over my arm and freak my parents out with the tramping around in ridiculously elaborate outfits.

Here are the out-takes and behind the scenes from today x


Our colour palate. 




The jewellery options and some of the make-up.


Clothes options (a very small portion of them)



Small portion of shoe options.


Make-up.







Horsies and Belle, my puppy.


Dumping that water on myself.


Reaction shot.




Eyes closed but all the better to see Bev's mad make-up skills!






Hair via my sister, Anna.




Bev and her groovy moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment