Friday 27 July 2012

Streetstyle III - Dublin

The last photo that I got of streetstyle in Dublin features two sisters - the coolest sisters in the world. I slightly chased them down the street but they were one pair I really couldn't let get away. It also was cool to find people together that were both dressed so well. I have yet to go, "Hi, can I take your photo for my blog?...Oh, no, not you, your friend..." I can imagine that's awkward so thanks to these guys for both being so awesome. The fact that there's a very soft, vintage outfit with a tougher military and bondage inspired outfit is really cool. These are two worlds that look surprisingly well together! I'm also loving the vintage makeup bag as a handbag - so inspired. And really - could they be cuter? Squee- fest over.



No comments:

Post a Comment