Thursday 2 October 2014

Current obsession: Ren V-Cense Revitalising Night Cream


I had already been using (and loving) the Ren V-Cense Revitalising Day Cream for months when I got the Night Cream. 

Um, obsession, thy name is Night Cream.

It's so creamy and rich and lovely and the scent is super-soothing. It lives next to my bed and before going to sleep I put this and my hand cream on. The gorgeous smells help soothe me and calm me down, making sleep much easier. This, alone, would be reason enough to be crazy over the product as I have such a fraught relationship with sleep.

Ren is one of my two favourite skincare brands and this product really only affirms this. I can safely say it's now a mainstay of my nighttime skincare regime. Retailing at €38, it's a bit of an investment but what better to invest in than your own skin? 

Check it out here.


Interested in giving it a try? Use it already? If so, let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Your glowing bunny it super adorable :,D
    I haven't heard of this skincare brand before, so thanks for the tip! I've been meaning to buy a new night cream~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emmie! It's great! Also, I love the bunny. He's a pretty rad guy.

      Delete