Sunday 26 October 2014

Viviscal

My hair is pretty important to me. It sounds silly but it kind of represents being an adult and making my own decisions in life because, as a child, my hair was kept shorter for practicality. It's also never been thick enough to grow out before. 

And now it's the longest it's ever been. That I could get it to this length and keep it healthy is due to Viviscal. I've been using the serum for almost six months and I've taken the supplements and added a little of the shampoo and conditioner in with my regular shampoo and conditioner for three.


The difference in my hair is obvious. It's still somewhat fine but it's thicker, stronger and healthier. Hairdressers compliment its health and comment on it being lovely - this is a unique experience for me, let me tell you. Growing up, hairdressers quietly cut my hair without comment and marvelled at length about how thick and luxurious my sister's was. 


I've previously posted on now having the hair I always wanted and the various ways I maintain it and products I use but this post is exclusively about the use of Viviscal. Other than argan oil, it's the only thing I use regularly to keep my hair healthy. So, I can attribute most of the good condition of my hair to it.


The serum and shampoo and conditioner were fine to use, just became part of my regular routines. But the supplements were less fun. Again, it wasn't a big deal but they had an unpleasant taste to them. I'm also bad at remembering to take pills but the other products could just be left out in the shower or with my skincare so they wouldn't be forgotten. Small complaints for an overall fantastic result.

I can also report that I haven't noticed excess growth of body hair which some reviewers have written about as a side-effect of using Viviscal. This is especially apparent to me, as I even tried to apply the serum to my brows to encourage growth in my patchy areas (charming)...but no such luck.

The serum costs €29.95 and is available online and in pharmacies around the country and the starter kit with serum, supplements and shampoo and conditioner for one month costs €89.80 and is currently on offer on their site for €59.95. The tubes of serum are said to last one month but I've found last much longer. This is probably different from person to person. 



My final statement on the matter? Viviscal has worked for me and, hey, might work for you too.

Interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment