Friday 24 October 2014

French Cosmetics Christmas Event

So, last night I managed to catch the end of the French Cosmetics Christmas event in which they launched/previewed the gift sets that will be available this year. Have to say, coming out of the cold and tired from work to a room with fairy lights, sweeties, cocktails and a bit of Bublé was...needed.

And the products themselves! Hallowe'en hasn't even passed but Christmas is starting to steal its thunder already for me! I'm so excited. There was such lovely stuff and I can't wait to put them into my gift guides this year.

French Cosmetics is a distributor established in 1996 that represent brands such as Jessica Nails, Steamcream, Billion Dollar Brows and Bronz Express. And they've really outdone themselves for the festive season this year. There's really something for everyone and across a wide range of budgets - which is awesome.

Keep an eye out for more info on individual pieces in the future...and remember, it's only 61 days until Christmas!








Feeling a wee bit jollier already? I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment