Thursday 31 May 2012

Loungin'

As my attempts to keep a diary have always failed, I'm turning to this blog as a kind of visual/wardrobe diary. And, really, my clothes always say so much about where my mind's at; whether I'm feeling good about myself and my appearance or not, what influences are affecting me etc. Today was quite uneventful, I remained at home and as I don't dress until I've bathed and wanted a bath rather than a shower and also was super-lazy, I didn't actually get around to putting on real clothes. But because of what I've just said above about that whole diary thing, I decided to post my lounge-wear, including the baseball cap I found in Dad's car when we went to vote (despite the rude comments about said cap that ensued from my wearing it).


No comments:

Post a Comment