Tuesday 26 August 2014

One Night Essentials

I'm not going to lie and say I travel light. By and large, I bring too much with me - be that in a handbag or luggage. I like my things and I like to bring them with me. However, I've gotten better at leaving things behind for short trips.

Or, I had gotten better at it.

And then I had to go and spoil it all by doing something stupid like getting into skincare.

Again, I won't lie and say I'm always rigorous or consistent. Sometimes, when tired, I just wash my face, brush my teeth and go to sleep. But I rarely skip at least some form of a skincare routine because some consistency is necessary to see the results.

Which means that travelling light now necessitates finding room for my skincare. This weekend, I went home for a night to my family home as I'm going to be so busy with my dissertation for the next while that I doubt I'll be able to get back often. Though I only brought a clean tee and underwear to change into, I also had to bring the following. At the moment, these are the skincare items I can't go a day without. So, I guess, you could say they're my essentials.




Lush Tea Tree Toner Water - Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Hand Cream - Viviscal Hair and Scalp Serum - Ren Flash Rinse One Minute Facial - VOYA Cleanse and Mend Cleanser - Ren V-cense Day Cream - Eve Lom Kiss Mix - Tea Tree Oil.


So, what can't you go a day without?

PS. Thanks to anyone who nominated me in the Irish Blog Awards - I'm now shortlisted! Woo! x

No comments:

Post a Comment