Sunday 17 August 2014

Going wild for Wildfox.

I sometimes wonder at the price of Wildfox pieces and if it's justifiable. But season after season, they win me over and their gorgeous lookbooks endear their adorable collections even further. I'll probably continue to only purchase during sale season but the one item I own kind of sealed the deal - I wore it every few days for four or five months solid without any visible wear or tear and it's the softest tee I own. If you're looking for quality over quantity I can't recommend it more highly.

The Fall 2014 collection only added to my love for the brand. I wrote about a tee with "Mrs Darcy" emblazoned across it as a favourite a while back and the lookbook is ever more perfect. Themed around Anglomania, Regency patterns and sisterly affection, it's a treat for Austen and fashion fans alike. 

Damn, I really want that Mrs Darcy tee...

Let the pictures do the talking while I go swoon in a corner.

Sense_and_Eccentricity_Cover

Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_1

Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_3

Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_4
Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_6

Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_9

Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_10

Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_14
Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_15
Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_20

Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_22

Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_26
Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_28

Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_32
Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_34

Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_38

Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_43

Sense_and_Eccentricity_Page_45

So do you agree - has this collection taken the brand to new and Wuthering heights?

No comments:

Post a Comment