Monday 10 March 2014

Wild + fox.


First photo post in ages! There was actual sun today...I thought I had forgotten what it looked like but, boy, did I recognise it! Gimme, gimme, gimme.

But, srsly, this tee is by Wildfox (bought in Brown Thomas in Cork during the post-Christmas sales) and it is my current favourite item of clothing - no competition. I'm super into pastels at the moment and it's SO soft and over-sized and comfy. Love. 

I paired it with a pastel pair of Aztec-print leggings and a layer of Urban Renewal flannel for a little more warmth - it's not summer yet! Battered Cons and awesome Topshop sunnies plus my little studded Topshop hairband add to the laid-back yet kawaii feel of the whole look.

I needed to use all that lovely light and I really was feeling this outfit so I thought an OOTD plus the photos I took on my wander home were a good fit.

Hope you're all relishing the sun, too, if you're getting any (heh).












No comments:

Post a Comment