Monday 17 March 2014

POP Icons at BT2

Bonus points for the inclusion of real-life sun here.
I love me a wonderful display.


I love Pop Art references.


I love references to 90s super-hits.


I love playing with words.




I love Isabel Marant, Kenzo, JW Anderson, Opening Ceremony, Marc by Marc Jacobs...



...All this considered, you might be able to get why I'm majorly feeling POP Icons at BT2, right? The display is super-cute and the selection of product? Just perfect. The colours, the statements.


And the major statement I want to make is JW Anderson emblazoned across my chest like a battle-cry. Dat sweater - it's love.

Cue me skipping around BT2 joyfully.

Ch-ch-ch-check 'er out at BT2, Grafton Street, Dublin.

PS Happy Paddy's Day, y'all! I spent it hiding from Paddy's Day...How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment