Tuesday 16 October 2012

Dissertation = lack of posting properly.

I know, I know. Excuses, excuses.

But on another note: Almost at 10, 000 pageviews which is kinda crazy and amazing - acrazing? - so, wow, thanks, you guys! I know it's not a lot for the big-time bloggers who get hundreds of thousands of pageviews each month but I'm pretty proud of where I've gotten to and it's largely thanks to you guys, so, y'know, much love for that.

In other fashion news, Vogue is half price again this month! Yay, for buying the bible while still being able to afford dinner. Don't have to pull any Carries this month.

And, I admit that this is a lazy post but if you have time, do look at the following. It's the hugely celebrated A/W 2010 Alexander McQueen collection which everyone is looking back to at the moment because of the baroque trend. This, my friends, is how you make the past relevant. Another example of an artist, pure and simple, who was lost to us before their time. The world is significantly less beautiful without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment