Wednesday 10 October 2012

Maison Martin Margiela's H&M Collaboration

For the fashion world I'm more than a little behind the times in posting about this but, unless someone starts paying me, blogging must come second to college work and, therefore, I'm not always gonna be on top of things. Anyway, while I like the clothes and the collaboration seems one of the strongest in years I can't help but feel a little...meh. I mean, these collaborations are happening so often now. I kind of miss it being an annual affair with lots of suspense and speculation, it was almost like a mini-Christmas. Besides, I don't have the money to keep up with this! 

Still, gorgeous collection. Hope it's as wonderful in person because it looks decidedly expensive and chic, you wouldn't peg it for the high street right away from the photos. And preferably it isn't gonna be too expensive...seriously, it's largely the students and bloggers who are going to wear boundary-pushing clothes as purchased from a high street store, not the mothers and professionals of the world. 

Also, love the photography. Oh, hai, Sam Taylor-Wood.

WANT THE GIANT OVERSIZE COAT. I LOVE GIANT OVERSIZED COATS. MMMM.




No comments:

Post a Comment