Monday 4 May 2015

COS AW15 Menswear

I finally remembered to drop the COS AW15 lookbook into my godmother this weekend. She and I are both big fans and have begun to exclusively buy each other gift cards at holidays and birthdays. Now that I get to go to press previews, I always give her a peek at what to expect. We kinda bond over it. But when I was giving her the lookbook, it gave me pause to have another flick through.

And I remembered how awesome the menswear lookbook was.

So slick.

Not mad on some of the styling - no matter how cool you are, it's hard to pull off sliders + socks - but the overall theme is so on point. I love the Japanese influence, the folded v-necklines, the minimal tailoring. The silhouettes hug the body but don't adhere to it; flattering, slimming, streamlining.

There's a touch of normcore and nineties but enough of that Scandinavian cool to pull it all together and make it fresher, something new.

I'll definitely be borrowing from the boys with this one. Shop in whatever section you please, I do.


COS_AW15_Mens_Look_1

COS_AW15_Mens_Look_2

COS_AW15_Mens_Look_3

COS_AW15_Mens_Look_4

COS_AW15_Mens_Look_5

COS_AW15_Mens_Look_6

COS_AW15_Mens_Look7

COS_AW15_Mens_Look8

COS_AW15_Mens_Look9

COS_AW15_Mens_Look10

COS_AW15_Mens_Look11

COS_AW15_Mens_Look12

COS_AW15_Mens_Look13

COS_AW15_Mens_Look14

COS_AW15_Mens_Look15

COS_AW15_Mens_Look16


*

Liked this post? Want more?

Follow me here using google friend connect or bloglovin.

Or follow me on tumblr - twitter - facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment