Saturday 21 February 2015

LFW - I

So, today was my first day of London Fashion Week! I'm exhausted from travel and running around London and seeing friends and now writing stuff up but, damn, if it isn't everything I dreamed and more. My first show, Youjia Jin, blew me away! I've spent the say with two of my favourite people that I don't get to see half enough, bought a cool top, seen lots of the city and eaten great food.

Here's some pictures of my day, my food and my outfit!

DSCF0763

DSCF0765

DSCF0811

DSCF0812

DSCF0814

DSCF0815

DSCF0823

DSCF0826

Trench - Zara, Capelet - Paul Costelloe for Dunnes, Jeans - Topshop, Boots - Topshop, Jumper - JW Anderson, Bag - Mel, Sunglasses - Topshop

I'll be back with more tomorrow. For now, I must sleep!

Liked this post? Want more?

Follow me here using google friend connect or bloglovin.

Or follow me on tumblr - twitter - facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment