Saturday 21 September 2013

Outfit post - That rare and wily beast.

An outfit from the other day - quite cutesy but made up of classic, timeless pieces. It's a good example of the days I wear something very put together when all I'm doing is emailing and stuff at home. The boots and bag are some of my all-time favourites and are pretty stand-out pieces on their own. To avoid the look becoming overly busy, I maintained a largely neutral palette of browns, greys and cream. The blue of the dress is the only real colour. A Ralph Lauren piece that is a show-stopper on its own, it equally styles well when layered with other pieces. The material is shirt-like and so crisp and lovely. 

On a side-note, sorry I've been so crap about posting. I've been both busy and mopey - a deadly combination! Expect more in the coming days.



Dress - Ralph Lauren - Jumper - Vila - Belt - Zara - Beret - Penney's - Boots - New Look - Satchel - I can't find a label. 

No comments:

Post a Comment