Friday 13 September 2013

Zac, you're Posen a problem to my wallet.

Because I want to buy every piece for S/S.

Zac Posen is a reliable source for cute dresses girls will always want to wear. I've always appreciated his garments for their beauty but his latest show really impressed me in a different way. It helped that the styling was SO on point but the pieces themselves killed it. Dreamy, girly, princessy clothes that somehow avoid being overly saccharine and just seem relevant. Perhaps it's the underlying sex appeal and timeless silhouettes that stop them going from princessy to things pulled out of a dress-up box but whatever the case may be, there's no denying the instant appeal of these clothes. It's also nice that the pastel palette thing didn't stray into overly-literal and expected land.

The little girl inside me (who was 90% leg and usually in tiny shorts and a tee up a tree somewhere) would have gone crazy for this collection - tomboy or not, my eyes would be doing that cartoon, popping-out-on-springs thing, as I screamed "AROOOGA!"

Damn, Zac.




2 comments:

  1. Love that first dress, amazing!
    Congrats on being shortlisted in the blog awards!
    Hannah :) x

    Love, Life, and Makeup Blog/Twitter/Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! I know, so gorgeous, right?

    ReplyDelete