Friday 14 September 2012

How're'ya?

Hey, guys! Sorry I've been crap with posts as of late...I did warn you that college starting up again would cause this...Anyway, this post is gonna be a lazy one because I took lots of pictures today but left my camera cable in my apartment and then went home for the weekend. Goddamn. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been reading (I'm about to get soppy and emotional because it's the end of summer). I've met a few people in the last couple of days who have said the loveliest of things. So, I genuinely thank you all because it's been a bit of a learning curve and there's probably been some rocky moments that you've stuck with me through. I don't know who I love more for this; the people who already know/love me or the randomers who found me through this blog and became a bit of a pep squad. Either which way you're both great!

In other news, as soon as I get my shizz together there will be a major stylistic overhaul of this blog. Perhaps even a move to another platform (as good to me as Blogger has been). I want to go for something simpler, cleaner and more reflecting of where my aesthetic has gone. That's one thing I can definitely say for the blog, it's taught me a lot about myself and my personal style.

I also want to get an online photography portfolio set up because my pictures are generally better when I'm not trying to be both model (noise of derision) and photographer. We'll see if and when this actually happens.

Another thing is that I stumbled upon this blog (http://leloveimage.blogspot.ie/) and it's sister blogs by accident and they are all awesome for various reasons so you should definitely check them all out!

Let's see...what else?

Em, have a photo of me on a pogo stick, in the dark, leaning against a wall, with a super-high bun and Aran jumper...


No comments:

Post a Comment