Monday 10 September 2012

Coats and Jackets from Zara.

Zara, seriously, stop it. Your clothes are too wonderful and I don't have enough money to buy them all. No, really. SQUEEEEEEE.

Okay, I've calmed myself a bit. Zara's offering some amazing coats and jackets for this coming cooler season. Here are just some of the best of the best and my personal favourites:

1. The Sequin Bomber - Because I'm bomber jacket crazy and sequins often spell tack for me but here? Spot on. What kind of damaged individual would say no to a bomber that looks equally good paired with a tee and jeans and a party dress?


2. The Mannish Coat - Because androgyny is in and this coat will never, ever be out. This is a wonderful example of a timeless, wear-til-it-tears garment. A must-have for every wardrobe.


3. Oversized leather - Because it's very versatile. You can make this waistcoat punk, darkly romantic or It-Girl cool. Run with it. Or better yet, run to me with one. Right now.



4. The Achingly Modern Cool - Because you want to be what you wear. This linen jacket is another highly versatile number that is fresh, a unique take on the biker and an easy way to rock A/W pastels.


All can be purchased in stores or at: zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment