Saturday 31 January 2015

Today Is Beautiful, We Have Things To Do

January is a bit of a crap month, right? For me, it's mostly down to two factors. 1. I was so excited by what 2014 brought that I wanted everything in 2015 to happen immediately. This did not happen (obviously) and it made me feel a little let down. 2. I need some goddamn sun and warmth now.

Yet, despite this, I'm trying not to let it get me down overly. So, in order to combat the crappiness, have a fantastic playlist, named after a song by John Lambert/Chequerboard. All the featured artists are Irish and are musicians I've been listening to loads over the past month. There's a range of genres and styles present but the underlying theme (at least for me) is focusing on the great things about life, the achingly beautiful things.



Liked this post? Want more?

Follow me here using google friend connect or bloglovin.

Or follow me on tumblr - twitter - facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment