Wednesday 5 November 2014

Alexander Wang x H&M

I gots it. It's in my possession. The clothes hang, displayed outside my wardrobe, staring across the room at me. I stare back, overjoyed that something I've longed for, looked forward to with anticipation has, in no way, let me down. It's met my expectations. The garments are lovely, they look cool and I got them before the 6th!

It's all the things I wanted.

Here's shots from the event (it was mobbed and difficult to take many) and how I style two looks ft. Alexander x H&M.






Top and trousers - AW x H&M, Shoes - Topshop




Sweater - AW x H&M, Skirt - Topshop, Boots - Deena and Ozzy




And to make it all more wonderful and make me skip (literally) home. This gorgeous book was given out with purchases!


Colette out. I'm a happy camper.

1 comment: