Sunday 12 August 2012

Keira Knightley for Bazaar UK - September 2012


Have you seen a more perfect cover for a September issue?! Sigh. So gothy. So beautiful. Totally feeling the King Arthur influence - Keira Knightley as Guinevere is perfection outside of movies...I really cannot squee enough. She's is achingly beautiful; as is the styling and photography. 

I never thought I'd want a chainmail dress so much. 


^ LOVE this shot. ^



^ And this one ^



Sidenote: When reading the magazine in the car, I began to take photos of the cover for the craic as our drive was unending and I'd already read it cover to cover. I discovered that her eyes said murder, while her mouth said pouty...quite like a certain someone from How I Met Your Mother.

Also, photos of photos, taken at an angle, make anyone's face absolutely terrifying...




No comments:

Post a Comment