Friday 24 August 2012

A Debutante and whatever the male version is.

The Twins hitting the Debs and hitting it hard! Hopefully not too hard...But how gorgeous are they, though? James in a fairly classic slim-cut black suit with white shirt and the black bow-tie I eventually convinced him to wear. Anna in her altered Ted Baker. She took a cute high-street bandage dress for going out and made it haute and red carpet worthy. Both looks are quite modern (James' suit cut and Anna's silhouette) but have nods to timelessness to prevent the "Oh, God, I can't believe I wore that" effect that Debs often attract. So lovely and chic but undeniably youthful. Did me proud. Although, I can take some credit as I became the unofficial suit and dress consultant for the sibs and a lot of their friends. For someone who didn't care too much about their own Debs, I've done a lot of talking about them in recent weeks...


No comments:

Post a Comment