Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas Gift Guide - Part II - Nice-smelling and beautifying stuff.

I like stuff that smells nice, don't you? I also love when people give me beauty sets I'd be to mean to buy for myself. I don't wear a lot of makeup but I think it's pretty fun to play around with. Therefore, here's a list of things I think are lovely to get of whiff of or a gift of and some things for painting your face!

1. The Mandarin, Clove and Cinnamon range in M&S.

I have the handwash and candle and can vouch for both. Prices start at around five euro and everything is 3 for 2!


2. This Too Faced Glamour To Go palette is majorly cute and compact, with most of what you'd need on a daily basis and, to boot, retails at under thirty euro. It can be purchased in Boots or online and makes a good gift for any gal on the go!


3. L'occitane Soaps for Gentlemen are packaged beautifully and I like the idea of men being given stuff that is purely to treat themselves as well as women. Plus, L'occitane soaps are AMAZING. They retail at twenty two euro and are available here.


4. L'occitane makes various Verveine scented products and it's my favourite scent by far. It's the soap I've been using for five years now. I LOVE it. So, this gift set would be a dream. It's fifty euro which is marked down and is pretty good value if you price individual items. Buy it here.


5. The Stila Lip Glaze Trio in Elegant Emerald is great as a stocking filler or for those on a smaller budget. Pick it up in Brown Thomas for fifteen euro and fifty cent and leave it in that iconic little bag for a sense of luxury. 


6. The Dr Hauschka Aromatherapy Kit is another good value item which is unisex and could be shared. The packaging is lovely and the scents sound amazing. It can be found at Nourish for sixteen thirty.


7. Paul Costelloe's perfume bottle for Dunnes Stores is a touch of elegance and vintage glamour that is something I would never buy for myself but I think most would adore as a gift. It retails at thirty euro so it's a bit of an indulgence but a sweet idea. 


8. This makeup brush set from Topshop is no longer available and I've yet to find one as nice. However, such a gift would be lovely. 


9. This candle from Carolyn Donnelly for Dunnes is just the right scent and the right price. I don't really agree with spending crazy amount of money on candles and the ones in Dunnes are never over-powering. Retailing at twelve euro, it hits all the right notes.


10. Finally, the Topshop Best Of Kit is so covetable. The pouch, the items included - I want it all! It retails at forty pounds and it's quite a bit of bang for your buck.

That's all for now, folks! Next Gift Guide is food and drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment