Saturday 27 December 2014

Make-up Essentials

Travelling light, existing light is kind of a thing I've aimed for of late. I hate dragging bags around - though this happens more often than not. On Christmas Eve, as I headed home with plenty of presents in tow, I realised I had very little room for anything else...even if Daddy eventually ended up picking me up.

When you're packing light, you have to prioritise. My whole make-up bag couldn't come home so here's what did make the cut. Here's what I consider necessities.

Screenshot 2014-12-27 23.02.37

The essentials are:

Lulu Guinness make-up bag (similar here)

Agree? Any favourites among mine?

(As per, an asterisk indicates an item has been gifted to me for review but all preferences and views here are my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment