Friday 18 September 2015

Blog Awards Ireland

Hey, guys!

This is just a super-short post to let anyone who wasn't aware know that I was short-listed in the Blog Awards Ireland for Best Fashion Blog for the third time this year. I'd really love to progress to the next stage and would appreciate any support you guys could offer. I'm extremely grateful for anyone who keeps come back to my wee blog and all the experiences and opportunities I've had through it and due to you. If you've been on this journey with me for a little while or a long time and feel like I deserve a vote, just follow this link and vote for Wide-Eyed and Blind as the 2015 Best Fashion Blog. Voting closes on Monday the 21st of September!

I really am thankful for everything that's happened due to this blog and your continued support even if you don't vote - but please do!

Love,
Cx

Shortlisted-Buttons-300x2502-300x250

*

Liked this post? Want more?

Follow me here using google friend connect or bloglovin.


Or follow me on tumblr - twitter - facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment