Tuesday 30 July 2013

Style Icon - Haruka Nanami.

UtaPri is one of the most popular otome games or visual novels to emerge from Japan. Manga and Anime adaptations have followed and many Western fans of both are calling for English adaptations of the original games. The female protagonist, Haruka Nanami, is one of the most adorable I've ever seen and she inspires some of the best cosplays I've come across. Her style is very feminine and cute but not overly fussy despite the frills. The perfect hair is something I've already discussed but other aspects add to a very cute whole. 

Expect peter pan and sailor collars, great outfit proportions, muted tones, puffed shoulders, frills, ribbons and perfect accessories. Sadly, there aren't many good pictures out there but please enjoy these adorable gifs and, if you're so inclined, watch the anime and see what I mean. Be warned, as enjoyable as it is, it's pretty lame and embarrassing...Don't judge me!






1 comment: