I'm sure you, too, have a person like this in your lives. So, I'm going to suggest a gift that isn't particularly original and isn't something many like to give: a voucher.
I know, I know. It seems incredibly impersonal or lazy. However, in reality, you're giving someone the freedom of choice to get something they really want or need, rather than giving them one more thing to add to the big pile of unnecessary stuff we all have in our lives. This isn't to bash other gifts, of course, I'm merely saying that, if you're stuck, it's really not the worst gift in the world.
And, if you're worried about seeming cold and impersonal, you could always pop it inside a handmade card or accompany it with a silly little present that references an in-joke.
There's such a wide range of possibilities to choose from with vouchers, too: You could get a voucher from an airline if the person has been talking about wanting to go to a particular place for ages; a voucher for iTunes or a ticket seller like Ticketmaster, if the person loves music; a voucher for a spa to allow them unwind after a long and rather eventful year (Jesus); a voucher for that restaurant you've been both meaning to try; or you could even get them a voucher for their favourite store...
...which leads me to today's giveaway, a €50 voucher for one of Ireland's favourite retailers, Penneys! Read on to learn how to enter to win this prize and make sure to come back over the next couple of days for more gift ideas and giveaways!
1. This giveaway is open to residents of Ireland, over 18.
2. The prize is a voucher for Penneys and is worth €50.00.
3. All you need to do is comment below here or on Facebook with who you'd give it to - or if you want it for yourself! However, you must be following me on at least one platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin', Tumblr), let me know which one in the comment if it's not obvious!
4. Competition closes a week from now on the 10th of December 2016 at midnight Irish time.
5. Winners will be chosen at random.
6. I will then comment below the winner's comment and ask you to email my official blog email address.
Liked this post? Want more?