Friday 6 May 2016

Happy Birthday, Flormar!

It's a Thursday evening and I'm sipping a cocktail in the crypt of Christchurch Cathedral, watching Alesha Dixon perform...sometimes my life is a little surreal.

But why was I hanging out in a crypt? To celebrate the first birthday of Flormar in Ireland. Obviously.

Seriously though, there was a lot to celebrate. In a year, the brand has really blown up in Ireland and, now, this affordable professional line of make-up is available in 200 pharmacies around the country, with a standalone store opening in Dublin this summer. It has become a firm favourite in blogging circles and I always recommend it to people. In fact, the posts I wrote about Flormar thus far are also some of my most popular; on where to find it, a review of their new innovative 3-in-1 mascara and the launch of the brand.

To celebrate this immense (and well-deserved) success Paul, the Flormar team and Bannerton pulled out all the stops; there were flowers everywhere, cocktails flowing from a specially set up Absolut bar, at least two DJs, a nail station, live demos with the products, the prettiest cupcakes I've ever seen, food from the achingly hip Currabinny and performances from drummers and Alesha Dixon. All of this set in the atmospheric crypt of Christchurch, beautifully lit and decorated for the occasion. To top it all off, we got treated with goody bags full of peachy and dewy products perfect for summer.

It's mad to think it's been a whole year since the launch in a very full and warm room but I'm so happy for Paul and the brand and their success. May it well continue!

Happy Birthday, Flormar! Thanks for everything x

IMG_7274a

IMG_7240a

IMG_7241a

IMG_7242a

IMG_7248a

IMG_7253a

IMG_7264a

IMG_7265a

IMG_7275a

IMG_7276a

IMG_7278a

IMG_7284a


*

Liked this post? Want more?

Follow me here using google friend connect or bloglovin.

Or follow me on tumblr - twitter - facebook - instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment