Saturday 2 April 2016

The Beauty of Dublin

At the beginning of the year, I made the closest thing to a New Year's resolution that I come; I promised myself I would try and take at least one photograph a day that I was proud of.

In 2015, my favourite camera broke and I also decided to "live in the moment" more and not be constantly taking pictures. But what I learned was my constant photo-taking wasn't stopping me from doing anything, that I wasn't too distracted to appreciate the world around me and that I really, really missed taking photos. I felt unfulfilled. So, I decided to change that this year.

Because I hadn't been taking as many photos, I also wasn't doing photo posts very often any more. In fact, I can't remember the last time I put photos on here. And I think it's time to rectify that because Dublin has been exceptionally beautiful lately.

Here's some photos.
Here's Dublin,
And here's Spring - finally.

Enjoy x

IMG_6423

IMG_6424

IMG_6425

IMG_6426

IMG_6427

IMG_6428

IMG_6429


*

Liked this post? Want more?

Follow me here using google friend connect or bloglovin.

Or follow me on tumblr - twitter - facebook - instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment