Tuesday, 28 July 2015

REVIEW: WaterWipes + 12 Month Supply Giveaway!

A close friend was staying over a few months ago after the birthday party of another one of our friends and when we got back to my house, she asked if I had a make-up wipe. I passed one to her and we sat in silence on my bed as we removed mascara and eyeliner, eyeshadow and blush, lipstick and base.

"What are these things?!"

I looked around with a smug smile, "WaterWipes."

"They're amazing - they don't sting or anything."

"I know," I nodded sagely.


WaterWipes are kind of everywhere these days. I mean, if you haven't heard of them, where have you been?

But if you haven't heard of them before, let me introduce you, as I did that friend. WaterWipes are an Irish-made cleansing wipe which can be used on very sensitive skin. As the name might suggest, water is the main ingredient, accounting for 99.9% of the product. The other 0.1% is grapefruit seed extract which is a natural antimircobial agent and has skin conditioning and moisturising benefits. Therefore, all the ingredients are natural and gentle and very kind to the skin.


I only have experience of it as a facial cleansing wipe, though it can used as a baby wipe as well, and it is the only wipe I would ever recommend. You're still gonna need to go in for a deeper cleanse afterwards (no wipe is that good!) on a day-to-day basis but these are perfect for getting off the first, visible layer of make-up. For festivals, they would be a dream, and won't absolutely wreck your skin when you're forced to rely on them for a couple days unlike pretty much every other wipe out there.

There's no stingy, tingling feeling after you use them, no tightness and no chemical residue left over after use and you genuinely feel refreshed - rather than like your skin has been stripped away.

As a step in your skincare routine, I can't recommend them highly enough - though I would never suggest relying on them alone.

But here's the best part of all this, I have a 12 month supply to give away! Enter through Rafflecopter below! You have until next week, the 5th of August 2015 at 12:00AM. Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Liked this post? Want more?

Follow me here using google friend connect or bloglovin.

Or follow me on tumblr - twitter - facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment