Sunday 3 June 2012

A wander around Brown Thomas...

For once, it was not clothes, but art, that drew me into Brown Thomas. I LOVE the Art and Style display. Here's a round-up of the art and style that impressed me.


Painting by Kerry born Tony O'Connor



Installation and painting by Raymond Henshaw - Pop-arty, I like it!


David Folan's gold mice - Juxtaposition of pretty and not-so-pretty which I find very interesting.




Kitty Moss' works were my favourites which just goes to show how effective the humble medium of pens and inks can be! Detail can be exquisite, like Harry Clarke, and the gothic nature makes me think of a high fashion Tim Burton. I LOVE the Karl drawing!



More Joseph love!


Marc by Marc Jacobs sneaker-wedges! (If anyone wants to buy me a pair, I wouldn't say no. Size 7)





Prada's prints and retro KILLED it this season!



And, finally, LOVING Kooples' sportswear.

No comments:

Post a Comment