Wednesday 12 August 2015

Anya Hindmarch AW14/15 Launch @ Kildare Village

Outlet shopping is great, right? The things you want at discount is always a good thing. I remember first seeing the Anya Hindmarch AW14/15 collection and squeeing over the Pop Art vibes just as much of the fashion world was doing. I mean, who knew Frosties could be so chic? Sadly, for my heart and bank balance, much of the pieces were outside my price range.

Happily, said same collection is now available in the Anya Hindmarch store at Kildare Village as of last week! Most of the pieces stocked are also the simpler, more timeless items from the collection, meaning that you can get your fix while also investing in something that's not likely going to go out of style any time soon. With cute little gifts with purchase as an extra bonus, any fans of the collection will want to scoot along now and grab up their favourite pieces.

My favourites were the tan and white shoulder bags while Mammy went crazy over the super-boxy tan bags. Which ones were you guys digging?

IMG_0658

IMG_0656

IMG_0652

IMG_0651

IMG_0650

IMG_0646

IMG_0644

IMG_0643

IMG_0657

IMG_0659

*

Liked this post? Want more?

Follow me here using google friend connect or bloglovin.

Or follow me on tumblr - twitter - facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment