Friday 11 October 2013

Gah of the Moment - Veiled Beanie


The Veiled Beanie is nothing new.

But it has now hit the high street. Topshop have begun stocking an item very similar to the Jil Sander of last year. I've already seen a leggy French tourist rocking one at the National Gallery of Ireland. And, I have to say, I'm feeling it!

Miley and Rihanna, as well as Anna Dello Russo have all donned versions of the hat in the past. But I have to say that the image below is the best styling I've seen of it yet.

I say: wear but be wary (of styling). It's a careful line to tread between "nice touch" and "out of context and demanding attention".

Buy yours at Topshop or, y'know, DIY on the cheap.

PS Easiest DIY ever. Expect to see mine soon!

Gah of the Moment - Veiled Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment