Tuesday, 22 March 2016

REVIEW: Flormar Triple Action Mascara

This post is dreadfully, terribly delayed because I've been super-busy at events, with work, with friends and family and I've been away twice this month alone...It might be time to slow down for a little bit...

However, I wanted to make sure to post about Flormar's latest launch as it is intriguing and I do so love the brand.

I've never seen a product quite like their Triple Action Mascara. Many mascaras promise length, curl and volume but few deliver the goods on all three. Having used Flormar's attempt several times now, I can't say that my mind has been blown (it rarely is by mascara, tbh) but it does a rather decent job at all three and in a very unique manner. However, if you are into beauty gimmicks, this is definitely one for you to check out.

Presented in slick, rose gold packaging that looks a lot more expensive than the ‎€9.95 price tag, the mascara's unique selling point is that it is three wands in one - each designed to offer one of the three desired results, or to be used one after the other for serious impact. One need simply twist the top of the wand to transform the plastic-fiber head from a simple straight wand for length, a somewhat twisted wand for curl and a coiled wand for volume.

From a value point of view and multi-functionality, it really can't be beaten by anything else on the market right now, as it is competitively priced and it enables a range of mascara/eye make-up looks in just one product, making it a  handy little gem when travelling. Plus, with ingredients like Argan and Olive oil, it's a little bit kinder to our poor, mistreated lashes than most!

Certainly, for the make-up junkies of the world, it is a must and it is rather fun to play with. Would I be bothered tinkering around with it every day? Probably not. Is it the absolute best mascara I've ever tried? Hard to tell. But either way, this is definitely worth trying if you're looking to try out a new mascara.

IMG_5333

IMG_5332
IMG_5345
Derrick Carberry doing his thang and showcasing the mascara at the launch

IMG_5365

IMG_5366

IMG_5371

IMG_5373

IMG_5374

IMG_5376

IMG_5377

IMG_5378


(This product was gifted to me as a press sample. However, all opinions expressed are my own.)

*

Liked this post? Want more?

Follow me here using google friend connect or bloglovin.

Or follow me on tumblr - twitter - facebook - instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment